[Date Added :
|SOMAR has organized the annual Knowledge Management Congress (KM Russia) since 2010. Leading KM experts and organizations are invited to speak at KM Russia. In 2013, it was decided that it was necessary to present their experiences to the world. This would be accomplished only by becoming the official representative of the international prestigious MAKE Award.
Brief overview of the organization which is organizing the Russian MAKE study
KM-Alliance - the strategic partnership of the companies based on trust.
The mission and aim of the Alliance:
• Import of international experience and products in the field of Knowledge Management from leading world experts in order to increase the efficiency of Russian and CIS businesses.
• Development of internal KM products and KM technologies, promotion of KM to the all levels of Russian business.
• Formation of the unique knowledge space and community of the companies, consultants, practitioners, businessmen and entrepreneurs of the new economy.
SOMAR - Community of Organizations for Business Development in Russia, brings together leading Russian companies, experts, representatives of government and public agencies.
Our mission is to help as many regional companies to become successful on a local, national and international levels.
Our goals are:
• Stable development of the Russian economy and the public through the effective usage of the potential of Russian business.
• Gathering knowledge from around the world, contributing to the development of entrepreneurship.
• The introduction of innovative management and marketing methods, techniques and tools in the real sector of the Russian economy.
• Studying International experience of small- and medium-sized businesses. The adaptation of the best practices to Russian realities, seeking new development opportunities.
Information on the 2014 Russian MAKE Award (criteria, start date, announcement of Finalists, Winners, etc.)
The official announcement and the call for applications will be at KM Russia on November 27, 2013.
Russia companies will have to go through next stages:
27 November 2013 - 20 January 2014: Submission of the applications, fulfilling of the first questionnaire on km-alliance.ru website.
20 January 2014 - 15 February 2014: Identification by the expert panel the finalists.
20 February 2014: The announcement of the Finalists.
20 February 2014 - 1 May 2014: Completion by the Finalists of the detailed report on their knowledge capabilities.
1 May 2014 - 1 July 2014: Evaluation of the reports by expert panel.
1 July 2014 - 1 October 2014: On-site visits to the organizations by representatives of the expert panel.
1 October 2014 - 1 November 2014: Presentations by the Finalists of their knowledge efforts at one of the annual business events.
1 November - 25 November: Defining the Winners of the of the Russian MAKE Award.
27 November 2014: The announcement of the Russian MAKE Award Winners 2014.
The Winners of the 2014 Russian Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE) are (In alphabetical order):
- Baltika Breweries
- Block of Refining, Petrochemistry and Gas Processing of OAO LUKOIL
- Corporate University of Russian Railways