[Date Added :
|Teleos, in association with The KNOW Network, has announced the 31 Finalists in the 2008 Asian Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE) study. The Finalists represent seven Asian countries: Australia (2), China (7), India (7), Indonesia (4), Japan (4), Singapore (1), and South Korea (6).
This 7th annual Asian MAKE study is an established benchmark to recognize Asia's leading organizations for their ability to leverage enterprise knowledge to deliver superior performance in the areas of innovation, operational effectiveness and excellence in products and services.
This year's Asian MAKE Finalists are:
- Astra International (Indonesia)
- BHP Billiton (Australia/United Kingdom)
- CLP Power Hong Kong Ltd. – Marketing & Customer Services (Hong Kong SAR, China)
- CLP Power Hong Kong Ltd. – Power Systems Business Group (Hong Kong SAR, China)
- Environmental Resources Management (Hong Kong SAR, China)
- Ernst & Young (Hong Kong SAR, China)
- Eureka Forbes (India)
- Honda Motor (Japan)
- Hong Kong SAR: Efficiency Unit – Integrated Call Center (Hong Kong SAR, China)
- Infosys Technologies (India)
- Korea Water Resources (S. Korea)
- Langham Place Hotel, Mongkok (Hong Kong SAR, China)
- LG Electronics (S. Korea)
- MindTree Consulting (India)
- Nintendo (Japan)
- Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd. (Hong Kong SAR, China)
- POSCO (S. Korea)
- Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology (S. Korea)
- Samsung SDS (S. Korea)
- Satyam Computer Services (India)
- SingTel (Singapore)
- SK Energy (S. Korea)
- Sony (Japan)
- Tata Consultancy Services (India)
- Tata Steel (India)
- Telkom Indonesia (Indonesia)
- Toyota (Japan)
- Unilever Indonesia (Indonesia)
- Wipro Technologies (India)
- Woods Bagot (Australia)
- XL – Excelcomindo Pratama (Indonesia)
A panel of Asian Fortune 500 senior executives and internationally-recognized knowledge management and intellectual capital experts have selected the 2008 Asian MAKE Finalists. The panel has recognized organizations founded and headquartered in Asia against a framework of eight key knowledge performance dimensions which are the visible drivers of competitive advantage:
- creating a corporate knowledge-driven enterprise culture.
- developing knowledge workers through senior management leadership.
- delivering knowledge-based products/solutions.
- maximizing enterprise intellectual capital.
- creating an environment for collaborative knowledge sharing.
- creating a learning organization.
- delivering value based on customer knowledge.
- transforming enterprise knowledge into shareholder value.
A total of 63 organizations were nominated in this year's 2008 Asian MAKE study.
Teleos will announce the 2008 Asian MAKE Winners on October 15, 2008, at the World Knowledge Forum in Seoul, South Korea.
MAKE Research ProgramTeleos, an independent knowledge management and intellectual capital research company, administers the Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE) study program. The KNOW Network is a Web-based global community of organizations dedicated to networking, benchmarking and sharing best knowledge practices leading to superior organizational performance.
The MAKE research program consists of the annual Global MAKE study - the international benchmark for best practice knowledge-driven organizations - and MAKE studies for Asia, Europe, North America, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia and Japan.
For additional information regarding the 2008 Asian MAKE study or other MAKE studies, contact Rory Chase, Teleos, Tel/Fax: +44 1584 878576.